Whether you are a student measuring pH in a lab or a business owner monitoring plant or crop health, you need a pH electrode that will consistently deliver accurate measurements. If you deal with a wide variety of chemicals or any aggressive substances, a glass probe like our pH1400 is a safe choice due to the chemically inert properties of glass. This basic, single junction electrode has a refillable reference cell, allowing users to maintain measurement precision throughout the sensor lifetime.
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Glass body withstands harsh chemicals
- Refillable reference for extended working lifetime
- Use with any meter accepting BNC
- One year limited warranty