Surfaces like paper, leather, electrophoresis gels and agar plates may be difficult to measure with traditional pH glass bulbs due to concerns about breakage. A flat electrode like our pH2500, is ideally suited for these types of pH measurements as well as measurements of suspended sludges and slurries. In addition to its specially designed measurement surface, the pH2500 features double junction construction, which prevents contamination and allows testing of samples containing heavy metals or proteins.
- Flat electrode measurement surface
- Double junction reference protection
- Reinforced meter connection
- Low maintenance sealed gel reference design
- Compatible with any meter accepting BNC