This submersible electrode is ideal for acidic environments that utilize hydrofluoric acid (HF). The self-cleaning, flat-surface design makes the S651CD-HF resistant to coating, increasing time between maintenance cycles. Protective feet guard the pH glass against breakage, and double junction reference protection extends the lifetime of the sensor. Should a replacement sensor be required, the S651CD-HF is equipped with quick disconnect BNC connections to minimize downtime due to electrode maintenance. Designed for use with our S653 Cable Assembly for the S651CD for a complete Submersible Flat-Surface, Self-Cleaning pH measurement solution, even in acidic HF conditions.
- HF resistant pH glass for extended lifetime in harsh conditions
- Flat surface design resists coating
- Double junction reference protection extends sensor lifetime
- Use with our S653 Cable Assembly for quick and easy maintenance
- Reliable CPVC construction
- One year limited warranty