This submersible electrode is ideal for tanks, flumes and sewer lines. The self-cleaning, flat-surface design makes the S651CD resistant to coating, increasing time between maintenance cycles. Protective feet guard the pH glass against breakage, and double junction reference protection extends the lifetime of the sensor. Should a replacement sensor be required, the S651CD is equipped with quick disconnect BNC connections to minimize downtime due to electrode maintenance. Designed for use with our S653 Cable Assembly for the S651CD for a complete Submersible Flat-Surface, Self-Cleaning pH measurement solution.
- Flat surface design resists coating
- Double junction reference protection extends sensor lifetime
- Use with our S653 Cable Assembly for quick and easy maintenance
- Reliable CPVC construction
- One year limited warranty